Résidence Capitaine Paoli (English version)
Situated within 20 minutes of the famous Sacré Coeur de Paris, the Residence Capitaine Paoli opened in February 2013. Its 54 air-conditioned suites (somes of which are adapted for disabled customers) offer a modern interior decoration and are equipped with flat television screens and private bathrooms. The Residence is only a two-minute walk away from the metro station Colonel Fabien, which will connect you easily with the Montmartre area where you will be able to discover other monuments and interesting places in Paris.
If you feel like having a walk, we suggest you visit the Parc des Buttes Chaumont and the Canal Saint Martin, close to which you will find plenty of various restaurants; or go to the Bassin de la Villette to enjoy a river cruise.
The services the residence provides
- A continental buffet breakfast
- A reception desk opened all year around, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week
- A free kuggage room to store your luggage
- A free WIFI connection within the entire Residence
- Snacks and beverages sold at the Reception desk
How to reach the residence
♦ From Charles de Gaulle airport
- Take the suburban train (RER B) to Paris and get off at Gare du Nord.
♦ From Orly airport
- Take the Orlybus to Denfert Rochereau
Résidence Capitaine Paoli
28/30, rue Vicq d'Azir
tél : + 33 (0) 1 40 03 03 24
Establishment opened all year round
A secured online payment page will invite you to enter the code sent to you via e-mail by the reception desk.